Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Vast - You

If you're interested in getting a song to listen to (one that I haven't listened to in a few years), try the song You by Vast. It's a quality track with some interesting synth and string accompaniments. The lyrics are at the bottom of this. if you want to check out a song that's slightly more disturbing - look into pretty when you cry.

I think that I'm not fighting a cold - my throat feels somewhat tight right now - hopefully it's not what the other instructors have been getting around here - if so, I'll just have to relax and sleep more, drink more water, enjoy being sick if that's what it comes to.

I'm starting to tell a few people about this site - I am not advertising it, but I like writing here well enough that I'm fine with others reading it - so if you are reading this, welcome - I hope you have a good day. If you ever want to contact me, just send me an email to unintruder@yahoo.com and make sure I know it's about my writings here (otherwise i'll be quite confused). For now, I'm going to get back to reading philosophy papers on the ethical implications of individual's points of view, separateness, partiality, and personal projects or commitments. It's interesting information, and it addresses things that if I believed, I might frighten myself.



your dress
looks good on you my love
and your house looks like it's heaven
why are there
so many people outside of it
everything you have will be
oh you can't take anything with you
except the love
the love that i have for you
your eyes look like they're from god
and your face looks like it's from god
why are you
going to be
outside eternity
everything we know will be
oh you can't take anything with you
except the love
the love that i have for you
i know you want to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home