Tuesday, March 07, 2006

breaking my norm

this is not a considered post - i'm writing because i'm feeling pretty terrible - getting a cold after getting done with something - it's pretty normal for me. i let down my guard sometimes in spring, and then i get hit hard, feeling terrible, trying to drink as much orange juice and water as possible, having to go to class and do homework for 11 hours, wishing i could just stay home and stay in bed, but not feeling right about that since all of my students have to get up and take a mid-term test tomorrow.

oh well. life could be a lot worse - my life is pretty good, and i know it. i get paid to do what i like to do, and i get a spring break where i will get to see my brother and niece and my grandparents and relax. it doesn't get much better. now i just want to feel healthy again. i'll give it time.

i hope everyone is feeling great and doing well. i wish you all the best.

brett

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry! that stinks. take some c-tabs, and rest as much as possible!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home