Wednesday, October 06, 2004

overwhelmed, but only a little

I haven't written much on here lately, but I have been listening to music, have been writing my thoughts (both reflective and academic), have been staying caught up, but only some - I am pretty busy, and tomorrow will be a long day (teaching, finishing a response on metaphor, going to class, driving to brookings). Between playing ultimate, thinking and reading and writing, watching political debates and talking about them, I am busy and doing well.

I'll be getting back to writing more on here in the next week. I don't think it probably matters for very many people, but for those of you whom it does matter, I do care about you. I do very much. Have a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home